6 days ago
All are love in with a road side tea
Category : Vegetarian
- PREP TIME 5 Minutes
- COOK TIME 5 Minutes
- SERVINGS 2
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons tea leaves or tea powder
- 1 1-inch (2.5cm) piece of fresh ginger, crushed
- 4 green cardamoms, whole
- Crystallized sugar
- 1/4 cup warm low-fat milk
- Set a metallic saucepan on the stove top or hob. Pour three quarters of a cup of water into it. Allow the water to boil for a few minutes on a low flame. Then add two teaspoons of tea leaves or powder, continuing to boil on the same flame.
- Add the piece of freshly crushed ginger and four green cardamoms. Crystallized sugar can also be added, according to your taste. Simmer
- Add quarter cup of warmed low fat milk.
- Pour the solution from the saucepan to the teacup with the help of a tea strainer. Stir it.
- Serve the Indian tea hot.If you are creative in garnishing, you can always add a natural tea leaf on the tea before serving.